Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Celebrate Blog Hop January 4 & 5

Hello Everyone, 

I'm so excited. Over the past few months I've been working with an AMAZING group of women and we have created the NEW Cuttin and Stampin Design Team. 

 On January 4th and 5th we will be kicking off the new team with a Celebrate Blog Hop.  



The grand prize for the blog hop is a
$25 gift certificate for A Muse Studio products.  

On January 8th we will be starting our Weekly Challenges.  Each person can enter up to 3 times per challenge.  


So mark your calendars and come enjoy the fun. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new design team! I'm looking forward to participating in the weekly challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, congrats on the new design team and challenges! We are both on the CBD DT (although I am very quiet so you probably haven't noticed me or have and wondered who in the heck is Beth)!
    I should have stopped over here to say hi and follow your blog long ago when we were still on Ning... just seem to never have enough time and the Internet is so darn distracting with all the lovely blogs and challenges before you know it the day is over and again, no personal art work accomplished *sigh*
    So anyway, Hi, I'm one of your teamies and I'm very glad to meet you. Your blog is adorable by the way... I keep changing the look of mine, just can't seem to find that perfect one, lol!
    Hugs and Happiest of New Years,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete