Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weekly Challenge #1 Thursday

Weekly Challenge #1 Tuesday, January 8th thru January 14th.
Use Twine and Straws in your creation. 

Hi! Janet here from Janet's Creative World to share my project for the challenge! I used A Muse products and must admit this was my first time to use them! I love them! Where’s the love button on my blog? Anyway, I used Twine, Straws and the Love Me Do stamp set.
Check my card out!



DSC03175
I used a Gray 8 1/2 x 11 piece for the card base. What is really nice is that the back side is white, so when I cut the sheet in half, and fold my card, I can write in it! No need to add a white card for my note. How handy is that? I used a Pink Heart background paper cut to 4 x 5 1/4 as a mat. Cut out a Heart (Silhouette store) on similar background paper. I wrapped the gray twine around the heart then made this cute arrow (Silhouette store) and put the feathered end and point end onto a straw. It looks like the heart has already been captured doesn’t it? I stamped hubba hubba (from the Love Me Do stamp set) so now that I’ve captured someone’s heart we all know what’s in store, don’t we?
That’s a post for another day… LOL Check out all the A Muse products and have a wonderful Valentine’ Day!

Go to to Cuttin and Stampin Challenges for a complete list of rules and to enter your creation. You can go Here for more information on A Muse studio product.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Janet! I love how you used the straw for an arrow! That paper is so pretty too!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janet and I love how you added the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janet, so clever to turn the straw into an arrow! How absolutely cute is that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the arrow! This is an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet,
    This card is really cute! Love the twine around it and the arrow, especially the feathers is really clever!

    ReplyDelete