Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CBD - Black/White/Silver

Challenge: Create a project using colors Black and White/Silver.
Hello Everyone.  This is Tammy here and I have a new challenge for you.  You need to create a project using Black and White/Silver.  I've had hearts on my brain and needed to create something really special for my Grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. 
For a 70th anniversary you are supposed to give platinum.  The first thing I did was pull out this silver and black paper that I just love.  It doesn't say platinum on it, but I figures the muted silver was close enough.  Then I cut the double hearts, shadow and numbers from my Pazzle. I just had to add a little bling to the side of the hearts.

I flipped the paper over and embossed it to add a little more texture. I used silver powder and heat embossed the words to really make them stand out. 

Here's the finished card.  The grandparents loved it and we had a really nice time helping them celebrate there wonderful day.
Now it's your turn to create something in Black and White/Silver.  I can't wait to see what you make.  You can go to the Crafting by Designs Blog to enter your creations.

1 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card! WOW,70 years! That is just amazing! Tell them Happy Anniversary from all your followers too! :)
    Love the embossing and the colors are so cool!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete