Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 21 - thursday

#21
Challenge:   Use a Photo
May 28 - June 3, 2013

Hello Everyone.  

This week Tammy asked us to use a photo. Well that's easy for me since I mostly scrapbook and only make cards on rare occasions. 
This layout is using a photo my boyfriend took in the Rocky Mountains last summer. 




The little bird at the top and the fern on the left are wood veneers. This was the first time I have used them. I sprayed the fern with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I love the way it looks all glimmery!! The butterfly is from Prima. The accent paper pieces on the right are all from Graphic 45. The strip across the top and the brown mounting piece are DCWV.

I hope you are all enjoying some warmer weather finally! Have a great weekend. Get out there, get inspired and get crafty!!
DAPHNE


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

1 comments:

  1. Daphne, I love the look for the veneers! I was never quite sure how to use them! Cute layout of a fun trip!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete