Thursday, June 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge #24 - Thursday

#24
Challenge:   Case It
June 18 - 24, 2013



Happy Thursday everyone! So glad you could come by and check out what I have to share with you today!
Tammy challenged us to case another project, some of you may be more familiar with the term...scraplifting.
I had a good time working on this challenge. I hope you all will join the DT this week and show us your "Case It" projects.

This is my take:

Here is the original layout from (www.justyolie.com):



Can't wait to see what you have to share with us!

Daphne
Scrapsofstuff

Create your own Case It Project and enter in this weeks challenge HERE
Please make sure your blog links back to Cuttin' and Stampin'. 

1 comments:

  1. I like both your layout as well as the cute one your CASED! Great job, Daphne!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete