Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekly Challenge #30 Saturday - Clean and Simple

#30
Challenge: Clean and Simple Cards
July 30 - August 5, 2013


Hi everyone, Doris here today.  I've been very brave lately and stepping outside my usual comfort zone on some challenges, but Clean and Simple has always been my go-to style for cards and layouts. I was so happy when I saw this challenge on the design team schedule :)
 
I love washi tape, don't you? I think it took me longer to pick out which washi tapes I wanted to use than to make the whole card. I used a Paper Smooches stamp set, black ink and a few strips of washi along with a few dots from a few copic markers....done.
Show us your clean and simple creations! Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 9, 2013.

You can link your project HERE

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE the scene you created. Get use of washi tape. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete