Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weekly Challenge #32 - Square Cards Wednesday

#32
Challenge:   Square Card Challenge 3x3 or 4x4
August 13 - 19th, 2013

Hello Crafty Friends! This is Tammy with Life - Up, Down and Sideways.  

It's my Design Team Day for Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge Blog!
The theme for this week is the "Square Card Challenge".  We were given the choice to start with either a 3 x 3" or a 4 x 4" square base card to create our card.

I was given a digi stamp from A Day for Daisies.  I was so excited to use it, but I didn't quit know what I was going to do.  But I knew I had a stamp from K. Andrew Designs, Fashionable Friends and it had a great saying about shoes.  So I created a gift card holder for a friend that likes shoes as much as me. 



For more information about the details on the card and a picture of the inside go to my blog.  

Let's see what you create with either a 3x3 or 4 x4 square card!
Link up with us at the Challenge Blog!


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 23, 2013.

You can link your project Here.



2 comments:

  1. This turned out so darling! I LOVE the shoe, the fun flowers and the doily looks awesome! She will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a gift card! How cute is that shoe!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete