Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weekly Challenge #33 - Wednesday

#33
Challenge:   Monochromatic 
August 20 - 26th, 2013

Kim from Card-E-ology here with another example of a monochromatic card for you... this time in Turquoise!  I live in Idaho where there are fires running rampant and the temperature continues to hover around 100° F, so I opted for a theme of cold weather that I just can't wait for!
I used four different Paper Smooches sets on this card.  I think that's a record for me!  Can you guess them all? 



The four PS sets I used are:  Winter Groves, Geo-Graphic, He Said She Said, and Hang Ups.  This card also includes Bazzill Basics cardstock, VersaMark & Memento Bahama Blue inks, Washi Tape from WeRMK, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, and a gem from TPC Studio.
Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Please play along and join in the fun!  We will be announcing the winners on August 30, 2013.

You can link your project Here.

1 comments:

  1. Super cute card Kim!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete