Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weekly Challenge #41-Wednesday

#41
Challenge:  Chalk Board
October 15 - 21st, 2013

Hello Teresa R. from Fresh and Renewed. Thanks so much for joining me today. I made a really cute card from the Chalk Board kit...and I am going to use this card right away. I get to give it to my grandson who is in 4th grade and achieved his first ever Honor Roll. They do not start that until 4th grade in our county. So we are very proud of our little man. So this paper collection is very versatile, it can be used for basically any project.





Supplies Used:
My Mind's Eye Chalk Board: tan print background, camera background
My Mind's Eye Chalk Board: Cardstock Stickers Shine on, and Label sticker
Tan Cardstock as my base
Close to My Heart: white daisy ink
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper (I used the 1/2" side)
Cat's Eye: Chestnut Roan ink
All Night Media: 1/2" pop dots



Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on October 25 2013.

You can link your project Here.

1 comments:

  1. How cute is this? I am loving this chalkboard challenge and all you ladies can do with it! Congrats to your grandson for making the Honor Roll too!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete