Sunday, January 12, 2014

Family Sunday 1-12-14



I am so excited to be working with the Cuttin' and Stampin' Design Team on their new Family Sunday posts!  I am a mother to 3 young children, so I am working on family related projects A LOT!
This week I was asked to focus on using a Christmas related paper in a non-Christmas project, which actually turned out to be easier than I had originally thought it would be! 
 For this project I used the BEAUTIFUL wood grain paper in the Bazzil Basics Paper Believe Collection to make the perfect Project Life Layout for my son's 1st Birthday Pictures. The color in the wood grain paper worked PERFECT for the style used in his shoot.  I was so excited! Here is my layout.




I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the awesome airplane image and scalloped circle that I purchased from the Silhouette Online Store. ( Images #17992, #26982),
as well as cards from the Beck Higgins Project Life Vintage Travel Core Kit and Becky Higgins Project Life Picture Overlays. 
I love the way this layout turned out and hope it inspires you to get creative and turn that Christmas paper into something beautiful today!

-Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Love this Courtney! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a sweetie.
    Love your layout.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete