Saturday, January 25, 2014

Spotlight Saturday - Jessica Lessner


January 25, 2014.

Hello Everyone, I'm really excited to introduce this week's spotlight designer.  

Jessica Lessner, with Beyond Rubies. 


 Hi, my name is Jessie. I am 30 years old, live in Maryland and am married to a wonderful man who happens to be my best friend. I've been crafting most of my life, thanks to my crafty mama but I have only been scrapping and making cards for the last 3 years or so. It all started out innocently enough...when I wanted to make a scrapbook for my aunt as a gift. I didn't have any scrapbook supplies at all...it's hard to believe that now when I look at my craft room today! Someone even told me when I first started that it wouldn't be long before I had a roomful of supplies. I thought, "Nah. Not me." Boy, was I ever wrong! Scrapping and cardmaking has become my way to relax and spend a little "me" time. It's also a blessing to be able to use the product of my relaxation to bring joy to others. How many other hobbies can do that?!

She has created 2 really awesome cards  using the same products as the design team. The design team is using the Crate Paper Love Note paper line and the Love Struck Paper Smooches stamp set

Her first card and my favorite of the two is this one with the random heart paper and cupid in the middle.  The sewing around the edges and bling really set it off. 

.


The second card is so playful and fun.  The arrows are just so much fun.  


 

I really want to thank Jessica for being in the Cuttin' and Stampin' spotlight this week.  She's such a wonderful and creative friend. 

You still have time to play along with this weeks challenge - Anything with Arrows.  You can stop by HERE for all the details. 

Until next time, you can shop with us on line. 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! Love the inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stopping by from SBC Facebook group for a quick visit! Love the cards they are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete