Monday, February 9, 2015

Bi-weekly Challenge 7 - Masculine Project 2


  Hello everyone!  It's Debbie from Indy's Designs.
Don't you just love it when you find products that perfectly
match your interests? That's exactly what happened to me! 

My hubby and I love to go camping, 
so this set from Lawn Fawn- Happy Trails-is a perfect fit.
Look at that retro camper {swoon}!

 
Then there's this Authentique Durable collection.
The colors and patterns are perfect for that
masculine touch.
6x6 Paper Pad
3x4 Journal cards

These products and so much more are available at

Here's my card.  Oh...I can't wait for camping season!

Now it's your turn.  

Hop on over and enter your masculine project HERE for a chance

to win a pkg. of goodies from the Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment