Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bi-Weekly Challenge #8 - Anything Goes!

Hello there!  It's Jenni again from Wish I Was Scrappin!

This bi-weekly challenge is an Anything Goes challenge!  Sometimes those kinds of challenges are the hardest!  There is no starting off point and no ending point! 

Our featured product is Bo Bunny Altitude 6x6 paper pad


and Avery Elle Simply Said Stamp set


Both of which are available at Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supplies!

My card is also going to be entered into a sketch challenge at My Favorite Things!


With no "wave" template in site, I freehanded (*yikes*) the wave!  I added some stash flowers and brad.  I used a white paint marker for the faux stitching.  Stampin Up Winter White ink was used to stamp the sentiment.


This is a bi-weekly challenge so there is still time to get your project finished and entered!!   Please add your link to Tuesday's post and be entered to win.

Good luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment